Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Letting the Cat Out of the Bag

Hi and Happy Hump Day!

I have some rather large news, and now that everything is official, I can finally let the cat out of the bag... 



Sorry.  I couldn't help myself.  Anyway, Jeremy received a super exciting job offer to work for a company in Boston.  It's a really fantastic opportunity for his career, so after a lot of discussion, we agreed that he should absolutely take the opportunity.  So, we're moving back to Boston at the end of January!  We're both really excited.

Until then, we've got so much to do, including packing up our home in Chicago, buying a car (or two), doing all of the things in Chicago that we've never gotten around to doing, and celebrating the holidays.  It's going to be an insanely busy next 5-6 weeks, but we're glad to be going home to the East Coast.

So glad I can finally share the news with you all.  Stay tuned for the updates on this insanity!

Xo,
Cathy

1 comment: